Here's a camera phone shot of the kitchen as of a couple three weeks ago. It's very natural woody feeling.
We still have to...
1) buy and install the track lighting and rewire, buy, and install the overhead light (a hanging pendant)
2) finish patching/leveling the walls and paint
3) install the range hood and vent outside
4) pick the color and then install custom concrete counters
5) build custom shelves and four space frames before the counters go in
6) pick out a sink
7) buy the faucet we like (this one)